Wonderful News

Published by IKilledKennyx under on 5:34 AM
Well, I just cant hold it in, I've got great news!
I got a job interview =D!
I know, right?
Its for a local bridal shop (i know, probably not the kind of job you picture me having, but thats actually what I was hoping for, that or a beauty supply store, or the local comic shop), and I couldnt be more excited. I'm supposed to call the owner on Monday to set an appointment! I know I shouldnt count my chicks before my eggs have hatched, but its a shot, and its the first interview I've gotten myself via email! =D. I'll let you all know once I set the appointment, keep your fingers crossed for me until then!
oh and from now on if you want to see my movie and book reviews, they will be in a different blog.
Movie Reviews can be found Here
Book Reviews can be found Here
and I'm thinking of making something much like a cooking diary filled only with the things that I cook, how I do it, and how I feel about it. but first i need a catchy url, unless I keep with my theme and use "Ikilledkennyx-1mealatatime" lol. any ideas? let me know!
Hope all your days are going as creatively and well as mine =D

0 Oppinions:

Post a Comment